Door buying Guide for Builders
- Pick a design
- Send us your front elevation.
- Provide us the door schedule.
- Approve CAD
a) New Erra Doors will provide a professional Computer-Aided Drawing (CAD). CADs are a great tool to visualize your dream entryway.
- Scope of work
- Once the opening is bucked, New Erra Doors takes responsibility to go there and take precise measurements. Once we have the measurements and we have received a 50% deposit then we will begin the manufacturing process. Our lead time is 8-10 weeks.
- Once the unit has been manufactured, we will come and install the door.
- If the unit is an impact unit, then we will not install the casing or the Topcon covers until after inspection. Once you have passed inspection; we will come back and install those parts.
- The Final Product: